LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

Hey mate!

Yes, within June 28, you will be able to use our protocol with low commissions.
Before that, we will get integrated with Jupiter, so you will be able to use our protocol already a bit earlier. We set the commission to 0% for the Jupiter integration :wink: Yes, staking will be also available for early investors with locked tokens, due to our IOU tokens. The staking program will launch shortly after the mainnet launch.

12 Likes

Perfect , please, I have one last question, it may seem stupid but Iā€™ll askā€¦ Iā€™ve been involved in cryptocurrencies for a very long time and it so happens that Iā€™m used to traditional staking. I can calculate how much I can earn in a yearā€¦ but this is a dynamic percentage. I realized that all staking users receive 14% of all commissions depending on their share in the staking pool. But I donā€™t understand what multiplier up to 4.32 is? I want to stake my coins for 30 months because I expect huge trading volumes over time, but I donā€™t understand what exactly will be multiplied by 4.32? Can you write an example formula? Thank you very much.

6 Likes

example. Letā€™s imagine I have 1 million STB. The trading volume on Stabble per day was 200 million$. Even if users pay a very low commission, 1% of this amount = 2 million$ :sweat_smile: (86%[1,720,000 will be taken by liquidity pools]/14%[280,000] will be taken by staking participants. If there are only 100 million coins on staking then my share (1 million STB) of earnings is 280,000/100 = 2,800 $. This is how I see it, but I donā€™t understand where I should insert the formula ā€œmultiplier = 1.05 x, whereas x is the number of locked monthsā€

7 Likes

Wait, integrated by jupiter??! Wow! I am interested to hear more about the specifics of this! Can you tell us more, or is it for now a still a secret??:shushing_face:

6 Likes

If the commission is as low as indicated in the technical documents, then the trading volume will clearly be higher than the 50 million per day that is being discussed. If I were a liquidity provider, I would like to provide liquidity because low commissions will bring in a lot of new users for instant cheap exchange. And new users will go for low commissions and high profits in staking. Let this be true :sweat_smile: I also have a question, are you sure that real-time commissions will be as cheap as in Devnet? I really want to look at this, but I donā€™t understand the numbers in your technical document, there are too many formulas :joy:

7 Likes

The multiplier is as a reward for the people who stake for the longest time, this means your 1 million stabble tokens will be the equivalent of 4.32 million veSTB tokens
This could mean that you have a bigger percentage of the staking pool. For example, someone with 1 million tokens staking for 15 months, with a multiplier of 2.5 (not sure if this is exactly accurate) would have 2.5million veSTB tokens and thus a smaller amount if veSTB compared to your 4.32 million if you stake for 30 months.

7 Likes

you really explained it to me very well, now I understand what the benefit of 30 months is, itā€™s like trading with leverage on cexšŸ˜… but staking without risk

7 Likes

I saw that the integration of stabble in jupiter is on the way. Thats one of the most bullish points of the project. More effectiv liqudity provider with lower slippage and more efficient and on Top Jupiter!!! We could get all these advantages and still use Jupiter as always!!! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

11 Likes

This is great news Kilian. Will the Jupiter integration be on jup.ag site?

5 Likes

veSTB holders will receive an APY multiplier of up to 4.32x.Assuming the APY is 15%, and STB tokens are staked for 30 months, with the APY multiplier of 4.32x, stakerā€™s APY will be 64.8 %. For ex. 1 million STB locked for 3 years, will be rewarded 648,000 STB per year or 1,944,000 STB in 3 years, end of third year staker will have total 2,944,000 STB. If stabble staking contract has compounding factor, end of third year the staker will have total 4,775,581.5 STB., @kiliandefi can you clarify my understanding is correct, appreciate your response.

6 Likes

Only 15 million coins have been allocated for staking and liquid mining, this is not enough for everyone, I think that he is right and that users will receive a reward in the form of a commission from all trades and the number of coins in the staking pool will increase, but I would like Kilian answered this question. We need to find out the answer to this question because the profit from different methods will differ greatly; by increasing the share in the staking pool, we receive a stable passive income, while the profit from traditional staking is highly dependent on the price of the token.

7 Likes

So if I understand this correctly, mainnet launch is June 28th so thereā€™s no way for any users to test the protocol, correct? All of your testing to date has been on devnet?

Also, it appears that the vast majority of the responses here are first and only time posters on this forum, mostly early round investors. Some even feel like they could be bots. Not sure what to make of it.

Here are the tokenomics from their Investor Deck for anyone interested. Might want to fix the typo for the Team & Advisors valuation.

8 Likes

The APY quoted is just an example and i assume the APY is dynamic, more the staking , lower the APY and multiply the APY multiplier based on the number of months staked. 14% fee distribution among the stakers are in STB tokens. However its best @kiliandefi clarify our understanding of the AYP multiplier and 14% fee distribution to the stakers.

5 Likes

Hello mate, i know jupiter from before and got my airdrop. I voted before but i was no registrated here in the forum before. But now with stabble i saw all the neccesary steps before voting on the jup platform. So i registrated here and because i know stabble and iam in their community too, i participate in this conversation here. I think the others have similar storys. Probably they were in the stabble community before and know from stabble that this platform here exist. I didnt check them all, but thats my story and i think its good that the participants here are mixed. Both parties are profiting from this. Jupiter and Stabble get a bit more attention. Presale Community is big in general.

10 Likes

And if you ask me, i would like to motivate more people from outside, in this case from stabble community, to participate here. In this way they get used to jupiter too. If you want to know more about presale things, for example how i found stabble, you can contact me. Jupiter i know originally from another solana project, it was in presale too. And i used jupiter because they are only available on orca or jupiter and in this way i got my airdorp and participated in the votes. Its always nice to see how things work together.

10 Likes

hi) We are not bots, we are a community and all we want is to be noticed here, we also want to see real results after the mainnet and are looking forward to it. I use Jupiter but would also like to collaborate with Stubble. Because we have a common problem: high commissions, if we manage to reduce them by at least half, it will be a success for everyone. As for the newcomers here, at some time there would be no Jupiter without an idea and a community. There are no more typos in tokenomics, on that day they just took 2% of the teamā€™s total and the old amount was indicated there, now everything is in order.

8 Likes

And i would say i saw a lot of informations and what is going on with presales etc in the moment. Stabble will start his Mainnet this month. Testnet ist already successfulll and you can check it. The valuation of 15m ist cheap, if you consider, that they will have the mainnet and the main funktionality at the time of the launch. Private and Kol a bit Cheaper at 12m and Pre-Seed and Seed a bit cheaper. I saw hundreds of Tokenomics, the most are a lot worse. We get here a invest in a product what works and what is ready. Thats rare.Very often Seed rounds are a lot cheaper, like 4 times cheaper or something than what we get. Here i would say the IDO stage is the most interesting if we consider the state of the projekt at the time we can invest. In private i can talk to you a lot about it if you are interested, even compare it to other projects, but outside of the solana ecosystem. If we have a look what stabble is able to do and at wich stage it is, we will barely find a similar project what valuates itself under 100m. And that means a lot upside potential and a lot room to grow for all of us. I think from both, technically as i like jupiter and everything and from a investment perspektive a nobrainer for me. With all the chances and risk investments have. And iam really interested in this staking, need to have a look at it before launch. I staked my jup too.

9 Likes

I agree. Letā€™s see some results after mainnet launch. Come back sometime around October.

5 Likes

Is it ready? Does it work? I would argue that if it was, it would already be on mainnet.

Why discuss in private? All discussion should be out in the open, right here.

Happy to revisit after theyā€™ve been live for at least a few months.

5 Likes

I got my JUP airdrop at the beginning of the year, and I staked it and already participated in two votes. For round 4, I will definitely consider voting for Stabble. I think innovation in this area is really important for the Solana ecosystem, and I will support this.

7 Likes