LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your feedback @JohnyElf11!

7 Likes

Thanks mate :pray: We agree 100%, that’s our core motivation!

7 Likes

Great project and team, looking forward for the launch of the Stabble token $STB ! :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Stabble is one of the best project for the Solana ecosystem. It will for sure enhance it with features like the smart liquidity routing and margin liquidity. I hope to see it alive soon.

4 Likes

This is a very interesting project. It is definitively something that is very relevant for the Solana ecosystem. Have you tested the effects of your platform on Solana, and how it would stand against the various arbitrage bots that runs on the network?

Furthermore, when you say 8,000 times more capital efficient than Uniswap V3, do you have any documentation or something to back up this claim? I’m asking because I am legitimately interested.

8 Likes

Profound knowledge in the team paired with an amazing project for Solana infrastructure. I‘m really looking forward to see how this project will develop in the next years and I‘m sure it will have a big impact on how liquidity will be managed.
Kick off next month is gonna be awesome. Enjoy what you have achieved and created.

6 Likes

gm @Morten, thanks for your questions!

Let me dive into them:

We are testing our smart liquidity arbitrage strategies at the moment of writing and will further test them after our mainnet launch before releasing them to the public. We will keep our community updated on the results via X and Discord.

Of course, we have neutral scientific resources of the margin liquidity vs concentrated liquidity comparison: https://arxiv.org/pdf/2212.10035.pdf
You can also find further info in our technical whitepaper: Technical whitepaper v1.1.pdf - Google Drive

10 Likes

Thanks for your kind words @Alonator :pray:

4 Likes

Dear JUPresearch,

As a serious investor for already 8 months into the Stabble project, I believe this project has the potential to become a valuable contribution to the solana ecosystem. I believe that Stabble can revolutionize dex trading in the direction of Impermanent losses, and it can give the power back to the traders by giving governance to veSTB holders (which are tokens that are received by people who stake STB tokens for a period of 1 to 30 months).

If there is a chance to show the big crowd what Stabble has in store for all Dex traders, then Jupiter has the ability to do it. I would love to see what the opinion of the Jupiter team is on Stabble!

Best regards,
Stabble Investor

11 Likes

And the best would be to integrate stabble into jupiter, so we would have the benefits of stabble, but we would be able to use jupiter. We would have the advantages of both

12 Likes

Hey @dierrorret, thanks for sharing your opinion and your support as an investor, we really appreciate it!

5 Likes

Yes, that’s 100% true :wink:

5 Likes

gm to everyone!

We took action and decided to postpone our TGE.
We have now enough time to make this happen.

LFG!

13 Likes

Thanks for doing this! Now we will have enough time to show Stabble to dear Jupiter users. I understand that it was not an easy decision, but it was the right one. We are very glad that you listen to the community. The most important thing is that the mainnet date has not changed, I’m looking forward to testing these small commissions on real trades.

9 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing how the project evolves. Good luck with the launch!

7 Likes

Considering that the mainnet date is unchanged, does this mean that after June 28, Stabble DEX will be able to function and everyone will be able to use exchanges with low commissions on real trades? And also whether staking will be fully functional for early investors with IOU or not. Tell us more about this.

10 Likes

IMO that was a good call. I much prefer to be introduced to your project here where we can ask questions and discuss the pros & cons of what problem you’re solving and how you’re going about it. more open debate here c.f. Trustswap whose mandate is to sell me a product launch

8 Likes

it’s perfectly! I thought you wouldn’t do this anymore. Now that the TGE date is set for another day, nothing will stop me from casting my vote for you, I believe that your project will benefit the entire Solana ecosystem

6 Likes

Checking how things are going here, I am also interested on the early investor IOU staking functionality when the mainnet is on. Will it be possible to start staking with IOU $STB?
Thanks and LFG.

6 Likes

You are exactly right! IMO this is way better! Launching the mainnet first, and then after, once everyone can see what stabble has in store, the launch of the token! I’m actually getting hyped to see how this will unfold in the next two months!
I salute the team for making the decision to postpone the TGE!

9 Likes