LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

I tried the devnet this week on their website, and everything works fine. It was easier than I expected. I assume they need to go through a very strict review process before they can activate the mainnet (e.g., review of the smart contract by a third party, etc.). Other projects like Redbelly are doing it the same way, so it’s nothing unusual. They are also activating the mainnet right before TGE.

7 Likes

Sure, let me explain the multiplier in detail.

In your case, you would have a 1% pool share, resulting in 280,000/100 = $2,800 daily staking fees.

If you lock your tokens for 30 months, the multiplier M is 1.05 ^30 ≈ 4,3x.

If we apply a multiplier here, the calculation is different, you’re then suddenly having a 4.3x increased position in the staking pool (only as soon as you are the only person in the pool with an active multiplier, if everyone would apply the multiplier, it would not change anything at all!). This would mean, you would now stake 4.3 million tokens. The total staking pool then has 103.3 million tokens in TVL (as you receive 3.3 million more tokens). This results in a 4.3m/103.3m = 4.16% total share of the pool, resulting in $11,648 daily staking rewards.

I hope that explains the multiplier. Let me know in case anything is still unclear.

6 Likes

Sure, we are preparing our pools to get integrated into Jupiter, so that traders can utilize our pools for their trades. The benefit for Jupiter is that they have more liquidity and thus can offer better prices for trades and our benefit is that we get loads of trading volume from their users.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what we are preparing for!

4 Likes

Exactly, @horsemenship is right. Our staking APY will be dynamic, as it depends on the trading volume. No matter what the trading volume is, 14% of it will be sent to the staking pool (this number can only be changed through a DAO vote). As an example: If the average daily trading volume is $100m over 365 days, the annual volume is $36.5b. Let’s assume a 0.15% average trading fee: $54,750,000 total annual fees. This would result in $7,665,000 annual staking rewards (14%).

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer, now I’m sure that everything was explained to me correctly, it’s really very profitable to have staking for up to 30 months, I hope you will have good trading volumes, which will allow everyone to make money. It’s a pity that it’s impossible to know now what the volume of trade will be per month) I noticed that tokenomics has changed and the money received into the private sale and collaboration account is almost 2 times more than initially. Does this mean that you have new partners or is this a collaboration with Jupiter?

6 Likes

gm @BlueZenith, thanks for your feedback.

Yes, the protocol can only be tested on devnet before June 28th. This date is set due to audits, internal testing, and improvements.

Before the mainnet launch, we will conduct multiple closed mainnet tests as well as the Jupiter integration.

You’re right, we’re getting much support from all types of investors (early to late) but also our community, which we really appreciate. About any bot usage - I must disagree as it has not been initiated and I know a larger part of the users interacting here from our community.
I think this is a good thing, that we’re bringing new users to this forum and Jupiter LFG. From what I know most of them are already JUP holders or will become one and on top of that, they will be converted into active DAO participants.

Thanks for the typo, we just corrected it :wink:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s true, only the future will tell us the volume on mainnet.

Regarding the tokenomics - we mainly reduced the public raise and topped up the private one.

5 Likes

Thanks for your clarifying this @IQzzer :pray:

4 Likes

As I mentioned in another post, our protocol is currently being audited, the results will be shared once ready. Once we finished these audits and made the necessary improvements, as well as finished the closed mainnet testing, we’re ready for mainnet.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it @urusma :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it @swswmtad1 :pray:

4 Likes

Wow! This sounds almost too good to be true. When can we expect some official statements from Jupiter to back up this claim? Until now we have only heard about this integration from you.

6 Likes

Looking forward to the delivery, it really sounds cool so far and I am curious how it plays out.

4 Likes

I am not sure if Jupiter announces these integrations publicly. But once we’re integrated, it will be live on-chain :wink:

6 Likes

gm guys, just a quick update for everyone!

First of all, a huge thanks for your ongoing support, questions, feedback, and interactions. Our whole team really appreciated this!

1. As you might have already noticed, we postponed the TGE until we have sorted out the Jupiter voting and possibly launch. The new date will be announced as soon as possible.

2. At the moment, we’re at the Island DAO from the Solana Foundation which is happening in Crete, Greece. If you’re here as well, let’s meet and chat.

3. Our core DEX protocol has been audited and we published the full report here: stabble DEX final security audit by Sec3.pdf - Google Drive

4. We’re on time with our dev roadmap and the Jupiter integration.

Thanks again!

Kilian

8 Likes

does this mean everything is ok with the code?

6 Likes

Yes, it’s all looking good with the code. We already made all the required adjustments!

4 Likes

Then I congratulate you and the one who wrote this code) this is really cool and hard work, we believe in you and the team, this month will be very important for the Stabble. Everyone loves tech news, you can’t argue with math, if it works then we’re on the right track! :+1::face_with_monocle::wink:

5 Likes

Great news and enjoy the island DAO. Keep community updated.

4 Likes