LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

gmgm to all Jupiter LFG Catdets :space_invader:,

I am Kilian, one of the founders of stabble. I am working in crypto since 2017. Around 1.5 years ago, we started building our protocol stabble.

When we were in the hunt for a problem that we wanted to solve, we quickly ralized that decentralized exchanges have severeal inefficiencies that lead to price impacts for traders and impermanent loss or lower yields for liquidity providers. When digging deeper into this topic, we realized that decentralized exchanges are a haven for arbitrage traders as 80% of all trades are executed from arbitrage traders and they drain a value of 27% of a protocol’s TVL out per year. At that point it was pretty clear: We have to stop this!

How our next gen. liquidity and trading layer solves this:
We developed a unique set of features based on the principles of protocol-managed liquidity and arbitrage. Our three features are designed to increase capital efficiency, protect our protocol from being exploited by arbitrage traders, and consistently adjust prices to the best possible market value. This creates a cross-exchange liquidity layer offering unprecedented APY opportunities.

Learn more about our unique features at the bottom.

Our strongest use-case: Mitigating impermanent loss while managing cross-exchange liquidity with stabble

You can read the full article here: Mitigating impermanent loss while managing cross-exchange liquidity with stabble: A comprehensive guide | by stabble | Jul, 2024 | Medium

Our core team
Kilian, CEO: Kilian’s extensive experience in the financial and crypto sectors makes him the perfect CEO for stabble. Having successfully exited at the Stuttgart Stock Exchange, he has an in-depth understanding of both traditional and decentralized finance. With a proven track record of advising over 15 different crypto projects and co-creating an IDO launchpad with a $35 million token valuation, his expertise is invaluable. Kilian’s educational background in Applied Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering further solidifies his ability to lead stabble to new heights. X: @dexdefi_guy; Discord: defi_guy; LinkedIn: kilianpeterkrings

Keisuke, CTO: Keisuke, the CTO of stabble, boasts an impressive background in software development with over ten years of experience. As the former Engineer at Marinade Finance, which reached a peak of $1.8+ billion TVL, and the former CTO of One Ring Finance, he has demonstrated the ability to develop and manage complex decentralized financial platforms. With a B.Sc. in Software Engineering, Keisuke has the technical expertise and industry knowledge required to steer stabble towards groundbreaking innovation. X: @kAsky53; Github: kAsky53; Discord: kasky53

Holmes, Full-stack Developer: As stabble’s Full-stack Developer, Holmes brings a wealth of experience to the table. With his previous roles as a Frontend Web3 Developer at OneRing Finance, Full Stack Web3 Developer at Parasol Finance, and Senior Full-stack Developer at Expaus Inc., Holmes has honed his skills in creating and maintaining robust decentralized platforms. His expertise in web3 development and full-stack engineering makes him an invaluable asset to the stabble team. Github: h0lme3; Discord: haodev007

Lennart, CPO: Lennart, the CPO at stabble, is a seasoned Research Scientist and Ph.D. candidate in Finance, specializing in Behavioral Finance and DeFi Inefficiencies at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg. His unique insights into the world of decentralized finance, combined with his dedication to studying and understanding the intricacies of DeFi efficiency, make him the ideal candidate to help stabble revolutionize the DeFi landscape and create a more efficient and user-friendly platform for all. LinkedIn: lennart-schwert-a33aaaa0

The Solana and Jupiter Ecosystems and stabble
As a decentralized exchange within the Solana ecosystem, we know that one of the most important integrations is the one at Jupiter. From the beginning of development, we have built an infrastructure that is easily integrable into the Jupiter aggregator.
All Jupiter users will be able to utilize our pools in order to execute their trades, as we are contributing to the depth of Jupiter’s liquidity sources.

Due to our cross-exchange arbitrage pools, we not only introduce a new type of yield generation to liquidity providers, but we also contribute to the price stability and liquidity exchange across all major Solana-based decentralized exchanges. This results in an overall better price stability as well as better liquidity utilization. Our ultimate goal here is to make our ecosystem less attractive to opportunistic traders, aka the arbitrage traders, but instead, we want to keep that value in the Solana ecosystem by giving it to the people where it belongs - the liquidity providers, thus our community.

Here, you can see a price comparison between our swap and Jupiter’s. This highlights a key reason why Jupiter and stabble will benefit from the integration and the LFG launch, fostering a long-term partnership between both protocols and communities.

Partners, backers, and integrations (TBA)

All our VCs:

• ZEMU VC (lead investor)
  • vt3 Ventures
  • Collective Ventures CEO (angel)
  • Absoluta Digital
  • DuckDAO
  • VivaTech
  • Moni
  • Escobar
  • Masterblox Capital
  • Marshland Capital
  • Founderheads VC
  • Spicy Capital
  • Dynamic Fund
  • J Capital
  • Gemhead Capital
  • AWS Capital

Fundraising information
During various rounds, stabble has collected more than $2.5 from VCs, angels, and the community and is in a financially stable position and well prepared to scale the protocol’s metrics.

Important dates within the next 4-8 weeks

• Protocol already live on mainnet from June 28, 01:00h UTC
  • TGE: TBA (postponed until Jupiter LFG voting #4)
  • Release of CLAMM pools
  • Release of smart liquidity arbitrage
  • Release of smart liquidity routing

Traction

• 3,200 monthly active users
  • $11m trading volume since launch (the first 4 weeks)
  • $2.9m peak 24h trading volume
  • $900k TVL

The $STB token

Our vision
Our vision is to make interacting with decentralized exchanges as appealing as using centralized exchanges. If our industry wants to transition from centralized trading solutions to decentralized trading solutions, we have to offer our users a solution that is safer, easier to use and as (price) efficient as centralized solutions. DeFi is already safer, as well as easier to use. Our vision is to make DeFi more efficient than centralized alternatives.

Challenges and risks
As we are a DeFi project, one of the biggest concerns is the regulatory aspect as the regulations are different in each country and are subject to change quite quickly.
On top of that, technical vulnerabilities and exploits in our code are a potential risk Last but not least, there is always a product-mrket-fit risk for new types of DeFi protocols that can lead to a lack of adoption and thus growth.

Some Jupiter LFG related Q&A with our founder Kilian

• Q1: What advice would you give to another team launching a token in web3?
  • A1: Be careful, with which team you cooperate, find the right people that have the right mindset and values. Start looking for them deep in the Solana ecosystem, you will find them there :wink:
  • Q1: What is something most tokens get wrong, and what steps are you taking to ensure that you won’t experience these pitfalls?
  • A2: Most of the tokens have messed up tokenomics and token utilities, where heavy unlocks meet no real utility for the tokens. We think that this is one of the most critical things when design a token around a protocol. We carefully made sure that we do not experience this issue.

Alternatively, you can watch this JUP & JUICE AMA session with Kilian (link below):

JUP & JUICE #1 with Kilian: x.com

Appendix/about

Detailed protocol features:
1. Frictionless swap experience: stabble offers a truly frictionless protocol where traders benefit from near-zero (maximum of 0.2%) price impacts, allowing for seamless execution of trades. stabble achieves this by executing fractionalized orders.

2. Protocol-managed liquidity: stabble’s approach to liquidity management is a game-changer. By implementing protocol-managed liquidity, stabble reduces impermanent loss risks and maximizes APY for liquidity providers. This unique feature ensures that liquidity providers can enjoy higher returns compared to other protocols but also contributes to price stability by reducing price impacts.

3. Cross-exchange arbitrage pools: A unique combination of arbitrage strategies on the one hand allows stabble to offer more efficient prices for traders and on the other hand to exclude external arbitrage traders. This innovative approach greatly reduces impermanent loss risks for liquidity providers while boosting their APY.

4. Unique token design: stabble has its native token, $STB, which offers various benefits to token holders. Staking $STB tokens allow users to earn rewards, while locked $STB tokens are converted into veSTB tokens, which enable governance and fee discounts. Depending on the lockup period, the receiving veSTB amount follows a multiplier which means the staking APY and voting power can reach up to 4.32x. This unique token economy fosters long-term engagement and participation in the protocol’s governance and reduces sell pressure.

5. Margin liquidity: stabble uses margin liquidity, which is over 8,000 times more capital efficient than Uniswap’s V3 concentrated liquidity

101 Likes

Seems necessary infra for Sol

28 Likes

This is just really great! :grinning: I can’t wait for you to do it already! I’m really looking forward to trying this trading with 0.2% commission. I once calculated how much liquidity holders would earn and this figure is very high! Everyone will benefit from this; due to the low commission, there will be many people willing to trade on stabble, and staking will bring even more profit. This will restrain sales and motivate people to buy more and more tokens to send them to liquidity.

38 Likes

Great proposal. Really looking forward to this!

16 Likes

good project solving a lot of problem like price impacts reducing impermanent loss risks :+1:

12 Likes

This is very interesting!

How flexible is the launch date of 13th June? I dont think you will have an opportunity to launch on LFG at that date.

However, you will likely have the time to go on the next vote, and possibly launch in late June or July onwards.

Would love to chat and learn more about Stabble!

23 Likes

This sounds great. Can’t wait!

11 Likes

I can personally vouch that Keisuke is as super solid. He’s an impressive dev that has been on Solana pretty much since the beginning, and an even better human being always patient, helpful, and looking out for our security. We’ve worked great together for the past 2 years.

14 Likes

I need such software. I think this innovation will be in great demand and popular among users. I hope the project will launch soon and I will start using it. It’s great that this is on the network of my favorite sol.

9 Likes

We need more infra projects on Solana not only meme tokens🫡

16 Likes

gm gm, I know the timeline is tough, but if we get the DAO approval by the 13th of June, we can postpone the TGE.

26 Likes

Stabble’s approach is impressive as it effectively tackles key DeFi inefficiencies with smart liquidity management and protocol-managed arbitrage, enhancing both user experience and financial returns for liquidity providers.

10 Likes

Stabble about to change the game on Solana with some very interesting features like the smart liquidity routing/arbitrage and margin liquidity.

Would love to see Stabble launch on the LFG launchpad as it would be a WIN WIN for all parties involved!

17 Likes

Very interesting infrastructure for the Solana ecosystem.I hope to see this in action soon :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

If we would be able to vote for stabble it would be great, but yes, i think it would be worth it to postpone the launch.

9 Likes

I think a launch on jupiter would be the best match between launchpad and projekt and it would be worth it to postpone the launch. But thats only my opinion.

13 Likes

I actually came into contact with Solana and Jupiter through a project I wanted to invest in. This led me to Jupiter. There, I placed many small orders to invest in the project, as the liquidity was very low and the slippage was very high. So, I placed multiple orders over several days to invest. No we have limit orders etc and now i know how to use them. I was pleased when the Jupiter airdrop came, and I still hold the tokens. I also had the opportunity to vote.

Some time ago, I became aware of Stabble and looked into how things are supposed to be resolved there. I am curious to see how it will develop and how it will work. An integration into Jupiter, like Orca or Raydium, would be great. You don’t always have to reinvent the wheel; often, it’s enough to turn one or two screws to solve big problems. Innovation that helps in the future, I hope to participate in both Jupiter and Stabble. I wish for Stabble to be launched on Jupiter and for a collaboration to take place. I am certain that both can benefit from this.

18 Likes

Will be the “SOL’s Uniswap” but with unique solutions!

10 Likes

gmgm, thanks for your great feedback! I agree 100%! I am pleased to have the honor of working with such a great dev/CTO since the beginning of our project!

13 Likes

An innovation worth looking forward to, and even better when it works on the Solana network.

10 Likes