LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

Thanks for these kind words! We fully agree :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks mate, I appreciate your support since our early beginning :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks a lot! For those who do not know the podcast yet, you can tune in here: Reshaping DeFi Dynamics & DeFying losses by AdLunam: Diving Into Crypto

13 Likes

if this helps to start on Jupiter, then you can really postpone TGE, I read all the stabble documentation indicated on the site and it really interested me, low commissionā€¦ liquidity pools without losses, it would be cool if they brought this to life

9 Likes

All the projects arr top notch.

Great guys doing great job

10 Likes

Iā€™m sure that TGE needs to be postponed, a few weeks wonā€™t change anything, but this way Jupiter users will be able to get acquainted with such a wonderful project as stabble, if you know, tell us approximately what date we can find out whether we will be at the vote or not? :smiling_face:

10 Likes

I ainā€™t gonna lie, i had to paste that whitepaper into chatGPTā€¦kuz damn. And like Neil DeGrasse Tyson, ole Chatty made the headache go away and explained everything into stoner Englishā€¦and now i know ALL.
Wellā€¦not really, but i am pretty sure that if i ever messed with your platform, iā€™d get LQā€™d so fastā€¦besides, anything not LOCKED generally goes into meme coins at some point LOLā€¦
Having said that, i think this is an amazing project that will provide significant value to the ecosystem. (just not to me personally)
Itā€™s a shame you missed this last round, but you guys definitely seem RTL and i look forward to reading more about the project.
I did have one question though, sorry for being intellectually lazy, but since Chatty didnā€™t elaborate on the tokenomics, iā€™m assuming there wasnā€™t much. just that you stake something and then you get something that you can use for governance and fee discountsā€¦I really should have looked it up myself, but itā€™s my day off and itā€™s 4 am AND weed is legal hereā€¦
So iā€™m curious as to the staking mechanics and benefits. and can i lock either/both?
LOVE the concept!

15 Likes

This is great. Looks like a game changer for Solana. I love the Smart liquidity routing concept.
I also believe that it may be worth postponing the IDO to give more clarity to Jupiter users and help them to navigate through the innovation that Stabble is bringing to the ecosystem.

8 Likes

Nice proposalā€¦ all the best for stableā€¦:heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Fractionalise order is very important feature of Stabble, i havenā€™t test personally on Stabble, however i tried to swap large order of $12000 on uniswap, the fee was staggering $1313 vs total of $195 fee when order was split into 10 small orders, i had place order 10 times. I believe its not the case in Stabble, Stabble would take care if the splitting in single order, something @kiliandefi must clarify. Response is appreciated :clap:.

10 Likes

Congratulations on the launch of Stabble! Itā€™s incredible to see such an innovative approach to tackling inefficiencies in decentralized exchanges. The features youā€™ve introduced, like smart liquidity routing and margin liquidity, are truly groundbreaking and have the potential to significantly enhance the DeFi landscape. Your teamā€™s expertise and dedication are evident, and Iā€™m excited to see Stabble grow and make decentralized trading more efficient and user-friendly. Best of luck!

12 Likes

thatā€™s right, you will place 1 order in Stubble, and it will split it into small orders and take liquidity from different pools where the best price is. I understand that things are going to happen like this. At the end you get 1 order and a very small commission, in any case the commission is less than now, which is good, I once calculated that I spent $75,000 in a month on commissions but did not earn anything in the dollar :sweat_smile: this is stunning

13 Likes

When is Round #4 of LFG Voting? I would love to see Stabble there. This project would get my vote, that is sure. I saw the announcement about a collaboration with Solstorm. The more I read about Stabble the more excited I get.

11 Likes

I like jupiter more than uniswap, thats for sure. I like the innovation of stabble too and hopefully we see better liquidity management, for example for token with low liquidity or small projekts with low marketcap or in general.
For those who havent seen it:

11 Likes

Yes great AMA! I liked it a lot. Kilian is doing an awesome job.

4 Likes

Architectural design flaws in the current DEXs lead to high impermanent loss risks, low APY for liquidity providers, and high price impacts for traders. 43% of Uniswapā€™s TVL is exposed to impermanent loss and affects the DeFi users.

Stabble team bring new refined efficient DEX with these below features,

1. Frictionless swap experience
  2. Protocol-managed liquidity
  3. Cross-exchange arbitrage strategy
  4. Perpetual DEX features: stabbleā€™s
  5. Unique token design

Five reason why stabble must voted in.

5 Likes

No, it definitely wonā€™t hurt to postpone the TGE a bit! We are working at full pace on this, I hope we will be able to talk to the Jupiter team soon to discuss the next steps.

7 Likes

Thanks for that awesome feedback :pray:

Yeah, I have to admit, the tokenomics and token utility parts in the whitepaper are pretty thin, as we focus on the exchange and liquidity mechanics there only.

But you can find all that info in our dedicated token details document: $STB & veSTB tokenomics v1.0.pdf - Google Drive

Or you can find that info in our documentation: https://docs.stabble.org and General information | stabble documentation v1.0

But getting back to your question:
We have two main tokens, the normal $STB token, which is transferable and listed on exchanges as well as our veSBT token, which is non-transferable and will be used for governance or in case you want to trade with discounts or for free (depending on the veSTB amount youā€™re holding).

Our $STB token be staked in our staking contract for any given timeframe. The staking contract will be fed with 14% of all protocol-generated fees, the other 86% are for liquidity providers.

If you go ahead and lock your tokens between 1 and 30 months in that contract, you will receive veSTB in return while weā€™re applying a multiplier (which can be up to 4.3x if you go for 30 months). These veSTB tokens unlock governance functions and fee discounts.

12 Likes

Exactly, @IQzzer explained it correctly! Itā€™s only one order for the user but multiple fractionalized orders will be executed in the background. Thanks for explaining this @IQzzer! And thatā€™s a crazy number you mentioned but it greatly shows which issues DeFi inefficiencies can cause.

10 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! We hope that we will get some updates and info on the Round #4 Voting from Upiter soon :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes