LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

Thanks for the write-up…

I don’t quite understand the use-case, at first glance it seems a little like what Jupiter is trying to do with aggregation to provide best prices and execution? Can you explain/contrast how is it different or similar?

Thank you.

8 Likes

gmgm, you are partly right! Jupiter focuses on efficient trade execution and utilizes different liquidity pools for that. As a DEX that introduces arbitrage pools, we also focus on prices, but only to adjust our prices to the fairest market value (across all Solana DEXs) while generating and offering a new yield farming opportunity for liquidity providers. Users can trade either on our protocol directly or on Jupiter, which might route a trade (either partly or fully) through our DEX as we are preparing our protocol for the integration into Jupiter.

The main difference to Jupiter is that users on our protocol can add liquidity to various types of pools:

• Normal concentrated liquidity pools;
  • Margin liquidity pools (leveraged)
  • Smart liquidity routing (single asset deposit that will be used and auto-rebalanced in multiple liquidity pools);
  • Smart liquidity arbitrage (the above-mentioned arbitrage pools);

Our goal and core use case is to offer different risk/reward profiles to liquidity providers as well as to increase the capital efficiency and thus increase the APY outcome at the same risk profile. This better liquidity management and increased capital efficiency will automatically result in better trade execution which is beneficial for the above-mentioned Jupiter integration.

19 Likes

gm OxSoju, I would love to follow up with this discussion on Telegram if that’s okay with you. If you want, feel free to send me a DM there: @kiliandefi

6 Likes

i hope this project can get DAO approval and postpone the TGE

7 Likes

Understood, so your solution is kinda like a blend of Raydium, Orca, Lifinity and platforms like Kamino (that does auto-rebalancing etc.), but do it better with some different mechanisms/tech?

7 Likes

Looking forward to see this project live.

8 Likes

Such innovative projects are rare, and we are still building the Solana infrastructure. We need this kind of innovation. I will definitely dig deeper into Stabble, and I hope Stabble can participate in the DAO vote.

17 Likes

Although not a heavy trader with crypto I came across Stabble and after some research into the people involved realised it was a great team. And since my investment in Stabble at an early stage I have never doubted the project or its manager. I appreciate the delays and understand getting things right before proceeding is more important than just a bull at a gate approach. I can see by the more educated crypto investors that Killian has got it right. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of something that will forever change the way people trade on Solana.

17 Likes

Yeah, that’s kinda right but does not apply to all functions Kamino offers, e.g. lending.
As we are a DEX with our own liquidity pools, we focus on protocol internal price and liquidity management improvements. The result is that we have completely new approaches, e.g. arbitrage pools that are new to the Solana ecosystem.
In the future, we are willing to cooperate/integrate with Kamino (cheers to our friends from Kamino;)), as it would make sense for our concentrated as well as margin liquidity pools.

17 Likes

I hate those arbitrage bots - to me it is a mystery why nobody has solved this yet. They are essentially scamming all the retail users. This is an inefficiency that shouldn’t exist and I’d really love stabble to solve it. Kudos from me @kiliandefi and the team, I hope you find a deal with LFG!

8 Likes

I’ve seen this project for a long time but didn’t pay attention to it! But one day in March I looked deeper and fell in love with it and immediately told all my friends about it! This is an incredible opportunity to reduce fees for everyone in the industry, everything is thought out here from the technical part to favorable conditions for the investor… liquidity pools, staking and a lot of other interesting things. But most of all I like Kilian’s open answers; I emailed him many times and asked provocative questions, but each time I received a polite and open answer, which always increased my faith in the success of the project. I’ve been in cryptocurrency since 2015 and have found a lot of great projects and I’ve always appreciated the openness of the team, but the most important thing is innovation, that’s what I love. Now I’m looking forward to the launch and these minutes are so painful! :smiling_face_with_tear:

17 Likes

Exactly! Arbitrage is 100% opportunistic! The only good thing about it is that it stabilized prices, but that can be fixed differently.
Extremely shocking is that arbitrage bots are draining out 27% of a protocol’s TVL per year. In our opinion, that’s money that belongs to the users and not anyone else.
This is what we stand for.

19 Likes

Thanks a lot for those kind words! I agree, from the beginning on we always tried to keep a tight relationship with our users and community.
For us, this also means that we as founders take the time to listen and talk to every community member. In my opinion, only by following this approach, you can build great products the community really wants.

18 Likes

And especially to invest in a solana project what is able to interact with jupiter. Solana will do well. Its not only a hype project or a narrative right now, its real innovation on the solana blockchain with longterm use.

13 Likes

Can there be a launch on Jupiter without voting? I don’t quite understand these things. Or launch is only possible with voting? I’m ready to wait, but the most important thing is that everyone supports this wonderful project, what are your thoughts on this matter? Do you think we have a chance and what will we strive for, because TGE is very soon.

10 Likes

as an investor in the private sale of Stabble, I really want to see this project voted on, there are now a lot of coins without use and on hype, and this project can change the rules of the game a little, absolutely all participants in the deal will benefit from this partnership.

9 Likes

Great project, solves impermanent losses, fractionalise the large order, APY Multiplier, taking, 14% fee sharing for stakers. All team Doxxed. :raised_hands:. I congratulate the project team and wish good IDO snd TGE event.

9 Likes

I absolutely agree. We need more solid infrastructure projects like stabble that will be here for the long run! There was a podcast with the CEO Kilian on Spotify some time ago that I really liked.

12 Likes

Thanks for your comment and kind words, Rajo!

7 Likes

I am afraid that this is not possible without a DAO approval. But we like Jupiter’s DAO approach and respect that (especially as we will fully transform into a DAO by the end of the year). If we need more time to onboard Jupiter’s users via LFG, we will take that time and ultimately delay the TGE by some weeks. This should not be an issue.

13 Likes