Jupiter Airdrop Proposal for JUPUARY (January 2025)

Imagine receiving your first jupuy assignment and not selling it and multiplying it 3x, that’s called commitment, it would definitely have to be a plus

4 Likes

Yeah - literally (no cats will be left out)

6 Likes

Well outlined , nothing but facts about poap

4 Likes

Yes this is true
POAP is limited and based on first set of people that get in with 50JUP staked

3 Likes

I also look forward to what it will entails

3 Likes

Sanctum way is even not transparent enough
Jupiter team can go with the way did in first JUPUARY

4 Likes

I think this is way to go and i bet the team is thinking in a similar way

2 Likes

You forgot the JLP community

2 Likes

You left out the JLP community

2 Likes

After all the back-and-forth debates, I trust the team to find a balanced set of criteria that will satisfy the majority. The reality is, not everyone will be happy, and that’s just how things are. Let’s trust the process. We’re here because the team has made the right decisions in building the JUP ecosystem, had a clear vision, and has actively sought and listened to community feedback. They will do the same this Jupuary. They might even come up with a straightforward, simple approach that addresses most concerns without needing many of the details discussed here.

7 Likes

I will still zero the idea of adding it as a multiplier

3 Likes

Sure
:100::100:
The team can’t satisfy all of us
But majority will be catered for

3 Likes

Nope , they are not
They are included in multiplier section

6 Likes

That’s what i will love too.
First jupuary was great

4 Likes

5 Likes

No cats getting left behind :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Exactly the reason why on a bigger scale those might not be very good metric for the rewarding process

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I largely agree with all your points and sentiments, but I think another thing I’d add is the concept of time - i.e. the team should give increased weighting to users for the amount of time spent across all these categories. Obviously this adds a layer of complexity to calculations, but will weed out farmers coming in to smash the protocol for a few days and farm the airdrop, and reward those who are activiely engaging across multiple strands of the protocol for prolonged periods of time - i.e. the active, engaged loyal user base.

A few comments above have spoke about the POAPS and whether they should be involved. Personally I would recommend they are, as people spending over an hour most weeks to catch up with JUP activities should be counted somehow, and that seems like an obvious way to differentiate active users from non-active users.

4 Likes

Obviously someone who’s attended 20 planetary calls should get more benefit than someone attending one?

1 Like

Not even a multiplier, it’s a criteria :smiley_cat::handshake:. It’s called space catdet assemble. Receiving it directly make you a Catdet :yawning_face:.

5 Likes