Jupiter Airdrop Proposal for JUPUARY (January 2025)

Thank you tagging the team to this
Regarding the poap
It will just be a multiplier
It maybe something that can be overlooked Because we have less poap available for those that attended the call and filling the form is always based on FCFS motive.
It can be excluded totally

7 Likes

They’re also Timezone gated and basically impossible for some people to collect as the calls are 3am in the morning in some parts of the world.

6 Likes

I support this too, I don’t talk about Tokenomics regarding this proposal, I just alight what the criteria should probably look like.
I will also want the community to have high priority regarding this JUPUARY , but mostly trading will still take more cuts

And also I suggest poap to just be a multiplier for anyone that got it.

7 Likes

If one poap is equal to twenty poap by multipliers is like someone who shows up in lectures class once and someone who shown up like 20 different occasions deserves to receive the same attendance score right? Commitment needs to be rewarded, fact.

7 Likes

I already make mention of poap to be weighted the same
Such that anyone holding 20 or more poap id the same as someone that only had 1 poap

5 Likes

We have more than 10M wallet active on swap alone
This can be make use only and only if swap function will be neglected

And if it will not
Then there will be a benchmark for trading volume that a wallet must have to consider eligible for base gifts(JUP TOKEN)
I will want a trading volume benchmark to be set

6 Likes

I answered Godly on discord on this already.
The fact that I put all out doesn’t mean all will used.
But there will likely be some criterion that will be used from all these points I highlighted

5 Likes

It takes several months.
But the team already simplified it.

The process to check social activities will still be like last JUPUARY where good cats provide a form for each good cats(contributors) across all media submit there contributions, lot of submissions and those that worth it get it.

5 Likes

Tiered allocation
This is a good take too and not linearly distributed

4 Likes

I will suggest that the claim look like ASR own
The token will not only be locked but it will also increase the voting power on Jup DAO

6 Likes

Best thing about poap is that
It should not be used at all
So that the person that showed up 20 times will not feel somehow and the person that show up once will not feel like they hit a jackpot

5 Likes

Only a very few will benefit from this. But I agree - if you held whole time since last claim, a year basically - there should be some sort of small multiplier for your conviction in JUP.

LFG.

6 Likes

Lmao, if poap is not put into consideration maybe rewarding research forum, Reddit, twitter, Discord shouldn’t be put into consideration let team go onchain.

3 Likes

This is an explicit explanation of what the season 2 should look like.

Looking forward to the official eligibility criteria

4 Likes

Sanctum did it. I think that if team really wants to check and reward those users - they will

6 Likes

It does make sense + aren’t those very very limited? Like even though if at every planetary call there are like 1000 ppl, the poaps are 50-100 or until they run out?

5 Likes

Poap is limited and fcfs basis
Form will close after 5mins it’s opened
Some region will be sleeping at the moment when the call takes place

On the other hand; you can get on those social platforms anytime of the day and get your content out without been under certain conditions of “waking up at night or filling form that will close under 5mins”

3 Likes

Team did it last JUPUARY
They simplify it for themselves and the process is easy
They can do so to now
And they can still follow last JUPUARY process
It will still be easy

5 Likes

Fair and square for all!

4 Likes

Poap is unlimited, they only mint the total number of attendee whom fill the form. The only limitations for minting poap is 50jup stake. no matter how sluggish attendees can be, he will able to fill the form within 5min. The 30th platenary call is coming today 3:30 UTC don’t miss.

3 Likes