Unstaking specific amount of $JUP

It would be nice to be able to unstake a specific amount of $JUP, and not 100% of it. Is this something that could be implemented in the near future?

71 Likes

I like the idea, and I jope it will be included in the next updates, as well as voting power partitioning.

16 Likes

Great idea. +1 on this

8 Likes

Hi, community!
Someone can explain me, why i have a problem with unstake?

2 Likes

This looks like a network congestion issue potentially.

You can adjust the network fee or just wait a bit to see if the network traffic dies off some. Always good to read those messages closely, so kudos for asking before accepting.

6 Likes

Yes, thanks a lot!
Im also think that Solana as always overloaded, but im tried to do this at quiet time and also had the same problem
If we had the opportunity to withdraw a small part of JUP i would do this, but now i’m putting all tokens at risk

4 Likes

Very useful idea, I would support the proposal. I do need to unstake portion of it sometimes, to take a position in the ecosystem and maybe come back later to stake it again.

3 Likes

This is actually a good idea

4 Likes

If i am not mistaken, then kash did bring this up on a planetary jup call.

2 Likes

I upvote this. Stakers should have that option, seeing as how a 30 day unlock period for all tokens is the only option

2 Likes

Yes, I think this should be added.
But if they do this, I think it should be added some restrictions such as at least 1000 $JUP to be unstaked, or it might cause some conjection or some burden to the web site or the contract?

4 Likes

Yeah I also think there should be this option

1 Like

I agree with partial unstaking.

I have a very ignorant question, but after participating in a voting, when and how you claim the rewards?? in Wen or Jup.

Thankss

1 Like

this is what we need 100% approve

2 Likes

great suggestion, I completely agree

We are waiting for April 15th. On this day they promise to release a patch for the network. this will make transactions easier

Exactly what I logged in to say. :smiley:
It would be nice to have slightly more control of our assets, yet retain the power to vote

This is an excellent idea. It would give us a lot of flexibility and I think it incentivizes more users to stake their coins knowing they can withdraw a specific % from the pool.

100%

Would also like to note that there was a communication that there’s no incentives to break up one’s voting power into multiple accounts. Which is party untrue:

The lack of ability to unstake part of the JUP actually is an incentive to split the amount into multiple accounts so that you can later unstake only some of the accounts, i.e. part of your stake.

3 Likes

Apart from claimdrops of LFG on TGEs, first Active Staking Rewards will come in June

1 Like