Jupuary Airdrop Similar to Sanctum's $Cloud

This is an excellent perspective.

I’m defs not a whale but I agree whales eat what they kill, and deserve to eat what they kill.

It’s not like they are lazy rich people who have been gifted. They are grinders and drillers

2 Likes

STAY HARD!

Who’s gonna carry the boats and the logs?

2 Likes

True, we can become whales we just need to grind!

1 Like

interesting thoughts, althought I was not born Jacked I have great genetics which has allowed me to get jacked quickly. Same goes for finance, althought they weren’t born rich through connections/education they get there quicker than those who are underprivileged.
Although working hard gets you to whale status, knowing the right people will get you there quicker!

3 Likes

Absolutely agree with you. You gotta work for it, but as Meow says airdrops are not something that you should “work” for but only a reward for the users. So let everyone be a happy with their rewards and that’s exactly what we saw on last Jupuary. Average joe’s getting 200 JUP (almost 350$ at ATH) and the whales still got a big chunk with 100k JUP (almost 180k$ at ATH).
And since $JUP actually has a use case in a DAO unlike other useless tokens cough cough, by doing a linear one like Sanctum, the top 10 wallets will decide all the votes.
Now you say that still can happen if the airdrop is tiered. Yeah they still can do it, but at least it’s because they bought more $JUP on the free-market and because they actually believe on the product. Not just because they were top10 wallet and got 5-10% of the whole supply

3 Likes

First JUPUARY
Earnestness was rewarded.
Not just for people that hold jupion, jupusador and the 3rd role
But even verified users that make necessary contributions were rewarded

I think the judge on earnestness is a fair one.

All submissions were checked and each users got rewarded accordingly

I will still look forward to that judge to do sMe thing again and give the earnest the earnestness reward

4 Likes

I agree!! I just realized USA is not eligible! I am VERY annoyed with that! Tax BS and another probably coming, why the hell were we geo blocked? Besides that everything else was cool, with some adjustments it could have been great. They need to cut me in on some Tax money!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Cant use a VPN now? Because the snapshot?

2 Likes

It’s 1 Year since the previous Jupuary #1 snapshot.

2 Likes

Wow! What a great achievement.

Lots of exciting things coming

1 Like

Jupiter form of earnestness(Good cat) still the best just submission of POW.
Then people that don’t make cut are filtered out.
Even though Jupiter is now widely known, I’d still say we have less “Good cat” out there.
All submissions were checked out and rewarded accordingly
Base reward for role holders.
Discord , twitter etc are connected and links to major contributions are submitted
They all are verified and reward accordingly

I will still lookout for such format of good cat(Earnestness) again

2 Likes

Trust, Opinions, Assumptions and Beliefs are all good and nice, my point was just that it is neither transparent nor can be really fact checked or evaluated on fringe cases.

And like I pointed out at end, was really just playing devils advocate as I was not part of it on any side of the table.

It was also mostly on side of what invalidated certain ones, I was not even opening the can of worms on “what the benefactor and evaluation of measurement on accordingly rewarded” is, hehe.

I also think many people often are fair ones and the outcome is balanced, just would not necessarily vouch, preach or rely 100% on something that is not documented or intrinsicly visible.

3 Likes

The only thing that can be 100% perfect is what God do.

Human being activity will be close to perfect and not perfect.
But when it is close to perfect ; assumption is made that it will be perfect.

Regarding last JUPUARY good cat
People that don’t hold roles but got meaningful contributions were rewarded too.

4 Likes

It’s as simple as that✅

3 Likes

They make sure every good cat are well feed.:cat2:

4 Likes