JUP Voting Dashboard

Hello JUP friends! Where is the right place to post about a JUP voting dashboard I made? I have 0 reach on twitter (just started using the account), so wanted to let you all see it :slight_smile:

https://dune.com/ritrafa/jup-voters

44 Likes

Please let me know what other features you’d like to see!

13 Likes

Congratulations on this dashboard!
I’d like to see a monthly historical chart showing Total JUP votes with Unique Voter Accounts (I don’t know whether it should be viewed separately or whether a scale would be suitable for a double-bar histogram?).
This would make it possible to identify how the trend towards vote concentration is evolving, and to deduce whether JUP is becoming more centralized or decentralized.

13 Likes

Oh, yes, that’s a great idea! I was already planning a chart showing voting power over time, but the unique wallet piece is also very valuable for the reasons you suggest! Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

I was thinking a JUP voter curve showing what percentage of users controls was % of the vote, and seeing how that changes over time would also be very valuable, where a flattening of the curve speaks to greater democratization.

What do you think of this example visual?

16 Likes

Yes, this curve does what we wanted! The resolution isn’t as fine as monthly, but it’s enough, and given that the lock-in period for voting power is 30 days, the scale you’ve chosen is appropriate (quadrennial) :+1:
I’ve added your dashboard to my favorites!

6 Likes

Great job @ RitRafa digging in and solving the problem by building your solution!

You love to see it! :pinched_fingers:

8 Likes

Looks great so far! Something both useful and fun to gamify the dash?

7 Likes

Where to vote is not available there

7 Likes

Yes - I feel like the only interactive component right now is using the search to see your own accont in the list which isn’t very fun; I will look at some additional ways to increase interactivity, thanks for the suggestion!

7 Likes

Oh, good call, I’ve added a link in the description to point people to the voting site!

8 Likes

Well done! Quite simple as of now, but simple working things adding constant value are the ones needed.

7 Likes

its good, thanks for clarify us,
dear,You have divided the voters into 10 groups according staking JUP, and have you determined how much JUP each group receives as a reward? for exa… 10 percent (5M) of 50M JUP to each group?
or maybe change this groups? or … or depend on participation in voting and not only stake JUP, (I think its very difficult to determining rewards according staking JUP, participation in voting and …).

6 Likes

Hello @meys248, all rewards from JUP are completely linear based on everything I have seen, I tried to make a note of this on the dashboard to not confuse anyone!

Do you have any suggestions on how I can reword this to give full understanding?

5 Likes

Hello @RitRafa
You have done a great job. I’m just saying that it’s very complicated how they want to divide the rewards,
Based on the number of votes they gave? Amount of capital locked? or other things they have in mind,
I will share my opinion soon.

7 Likes

Rather informative, thanks for creating!

6 Likes

Very interesting!
Thanks for your sharing :wink:

5 Likes

Hopefully not too off topic…

Is the data available for a Dune dashboard showing Jupiter Perps/DCA/LO volume & fees paid by wallet?

6 Likes

Thanks for making these visualized graphs!
I’m not good at imaging these data from the explorer and have no ability to make this kind of stuff, so this really help me alot.

btw, I’m not sure if I should ask here, but is it possible to track the total amount of unstaking $JUP and its relation between voters which have different voting power?

Good works!

8 Likes

Yes! That makes sense and I will try to include it in the next release of the dashboard I am developing!

8 Likes

I haven’t looked into the data side of those programs too much, but I am certain all of it could be ascertained! I will take a closer look and let you know what I find :handshake:

8 Likes