JUP Voting Dashboard

That would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

I’d love to work on any future data projects (or this one, if you’re willing) eventually creating a repository and showcase of some JUP, LFG, ETC… best metrics visualizations…lol

@zbailey83 SOLseeker on X​:envelope_with_arrow: anytime :handshake:

6 Likes

The path to decentralization or real democracy exercised by the community goes through the transparency of the processes that involve it…it’s not just cryptography.
In this sense, Chaman’s suggestion makes perfect sense.

5 Likes

That’s great!
Hope I can hear some good news after.
Thank you so much!

5 Likes

That would be excellent! I will be reaching out by next week to discuss further!

4 Likes

Sounds great and will be looking forward to it!
:fist_right::fist_left:

4 Likes

@RitRafa these are great!

We want to make sure to capture these dashboards on https://jup.eco/

Are you cool if we catalogue these for each vote?
Please DM me here or antimatterz on discord to chat more.

5 Likes

Absolutely!

I am getting close to publishing the next release of the dashboard, which will include diminishing voting power and unstaking information!

6 Likes

:+1: his is great! Thanks for putting the work in to visualise the voting results. One question, cross referencing to the Vote Post-Mortem, do you see taking the comments from that chat and integrating to your dashboard? Vote Post-Mortem suggestions

5 Likes

Nice one! There is so much detail you can add in a clean viewable desktop.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I will read through and see what is applicable that can be added!

5 Likes

That would be very handy. Nice one!

5 Likes

Hey, from the pictures this look great but i seem to get a 404 error when clicking the link, is it private now?

3 Likes

Hi @RitRafa unable to view this. Page says private or removed. Can you confirm if the link still exists? Thanks

1 Like