Feedback Thread On JUP Mobile

Native perps you mean? :face_with_peeking_eye:
We might have something that is not entirely native but still works super well with the Jupiter Mobile, sort of like a middle ground for features like Perps.

3 Likes

When you say functional, what do you mean? Currently you should be able to create or import wallet as per usual from any seed phrase or private key.
However we are coming up with more features that will then able to connect with other dApps.

3 Likes

Love it!! Full faith in you guys. Absolutely loving the app.

4 Likes

Pretty sure SGD is not supported yet. Looking forward to see more currencies being supported.

2 Likes

Have finally had a chance to have a proper play with the wallet.

First impressions - looks great, smooth and straight forward to use.

Devs have definitely cooked on this one :ok_hand:t3:

Ive already shared my thoughts on the prompts for backing up the seed phrase so wonā€™t touch on that again here.

Aside from the obvious things of having all the normal Jup features which I have no doubt will come with time and further development

I do have a couple of small suggestions.

Stealth mode - Where it is located now isnā€™t intuitive. I think it would better if there was either a toggle button or you could just tap on total balance to perform the toggle via the balance page rather than having to navigate to the settings menu via the wallet manager page.
I actually didnā€™t think the feature existed when I first tried to find it.

Custom % swap - instead of only having the preset amounts for the % maybe having a ā€˜customā€™ button or something similar so people can do a 33% for example or whatever other random amount they desire.

2 Likes

Yeap my mistake (Iā€™m in a region that Moonpay doesnā€™t support as well :cry:), but yes weā€™re trying to get another provider as well to expand wider coverage.

3 Likes

hey meow itā€™d be cool to make the staking/voting/asr claiming simple through the jup mobile app.

2 Likes

Agreed, i couldnā€™t manage this when I tried

2 Likes

This is insane JUP ecosystem is actually changing crypto! good work

2 Likes

@benliewxyz Android user hereā€¦

I couldnā€™t wait to try out the app, so I convinced a friend who owns an iPhone to download it, which he did. He created and sent some sol to the wallet to try out the 0% swap fees, only to find out he was charged for both swaps he did.

Did I get the memo on zero swap fees wrong, or did we do something wrong?

Besides the above, I loved the appā€™s user interface. Simple and sweet. I canā€™t wait to see more cool features and an Android version. Great work guys :100:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the android app but until then Iā€™m happy to use Jupiter through phantom wallet. Everything I need there, all works smoothly, apart from a few ā€œslippage reachedā€ transactions which usually go thru within seconds/minutes.

1 Like

If this is what is the very very very early app, cant wait to see what the app will look like a year from now. Jupiter team always cooking.

1 Like