Feedback Thread On JUP Mobile

it only works w a more updates ios than i have, and you know apple and their manufactured obsolescence. so it wont let me update, so i cant actually use the app. maybe theres a workaround tho, bc im able to use the zora app which just came out too

6 Likes

I love the swap feature on JUP Mobile, when are other features like Perps and other functionalities coming to the app. I can’t replace my phantom just yet :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

sorry to ask but it’s functional with most of all leading sol wallet right ?, because many apps only work with one or another (eg meteora only work with solflare)

ps leading sol wallet here means: phantom solflare bakpak and perhaps okx)

3 Likes

Thank you for all the love! That is an interesting suggestions there, we have thought about allowing users to select and customize the cover picture, to make the portfolio page to be more personalized. Let us cook something :man_cook:t2:

And yes! We’re working on something that can solve those small balance and spam tokens to clean up your wallets. This is gonna be a banger.

4 Likes

Android devs is working really hard to get it out! Ensuring you get the same level if not better swapping experience, stay tuned!

4 Likes

Glad you like it! We will be looking to support more regions and more payment method next, so stay tuned!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, and you hit it right at the spot, that is actually something in the work but again we want to make sure it’s in top notch condition and experience before rolling it out to our users (Coz’ we love you and we do not compromise in UX).

4 Likes

Thank you for your support and please continue to support us as we’re working really hard to come up with more amazing feature and functionality to make Jupiter Mobile app your everyday crypto app.

4 Likes

Thank you thank you, there will be more amazing features coming real soon, please continue to support us.

3 Likes

That’s the goal in mind! To make trading much more easier and more fun!

3 Likes

Jupiter mobile app actually have mixed mode broadcasting transaction by default, which means that it will have both priority fees + jito mode. However, we are implementing jito only - then we will have similar functionalities with the current jup.ag site.

We’re in talks with some other providers to offer more coverage and also more payment method, however SGD should already be available, it’s default to USD right now (One idea is to use the currency according to the user’s location).

And yes! Android team is working really hard to get the first version out, stay tuned!

3 Likes

Thank you for loving Jupiter Mobile App.
And yes, we actually have this idea ready, right now we’re tweaking the UI to see how best to fit it in.

4 Likes

Thank you! Devs’ cooking for Android🧑‍🍳

5 Likes

Kudos to the designers and devs on making the app so seamless, and please keep trying out the app and let us know if there’s any improvements that we need to work on.

3 Likes

That’s a very good suggestion there to add one more layer to ensure that users are clear that they’ve backed up their seed phrase.
This is especially useful for new users.

3 Likes

Yeap, we hear you, we’re cooking something on the portfolio page where it can show you the token price and the performance of the token.

2 Likes

Omg this is amazing, you hit right at the spot, that is something in the work, if you’ve tried out the portfolio in jup.ag, we will soon have an upgraded version of that coming real soon!

4 Likes

We are actually in talks of some offramp options, will have more details when we have finalized, for KYC, different provider will have different threshold or requirements, but generally yes.

2 Likes

Yes ser! Also a notification system as well? To inform you that a new proposal is up for vote :wink:

3 Likes

Right now the app only supports iOS 17 and above, which goes from iPhone 11 and anything newer. We’re evaluating the feasibility to able to support more iOS version to then support more phone models. (As we have to do it the way that does not compromise the UI/UX)

2 Likes