Feedback Thread On JUP Mobile

Wanted to share some thoughts on our new Jupiter Mobile while also opening up a feedback thread for Jupiter Mobile!

For the first version of the mobile app, we focused on achieving 3 simple things:

1. The best mobile swap experience in crypto, with zero configuration, zero platform fees and auto retries
  2. Focused onramp to Solana, with Apple Pay, Credit Card, etc
  3. All the tokens you can possibly want to trade in Solana from the newest Pump tokens to the most OG coins - all sorted, verifed and easily searchable.

It certainly took much longer than we wanted to, with endless tweaks to make the decentralized swap as smooth as we wanted it to, testing out multiple onramp partners, getting the needed backend services to work well, building and dropping many features and of course getting it live.

But now it’s here, and we get to build up this baseline application together as a community! It’s very very very early of course, but do let us know how to improve it, and as with everything we do, let’s work together to make it as awesome as possible. ![:cat:]

36 Likes

This Apple Pay feature will help me so much! I’m excited to use

13 Likes

Impatiently waiting for the android release

8 Likes

Haven’t had much time with it but right from the start I’m loving the UX/UI. Importing a wallet was seamless and having the option to use apple pay or paypal is so convenient. Absolutely love the portfolio page, looks incredible. Not sure if this is a feature yet but a rotating background of artwork from the Jupiverse would be so sick. Also, having the ability to hide certain tokens (spam tokens) would be welcomed. Loving it so far!

7 Likes

It was super fast to import a wallet. UI is very pleasing. Also didn’t need another wallet, but was also impressed by this feature!

I know in phantom wallets, when you click on the token of choice it populates other information such as price details, 24hr chart, and previous interactions with the token. Are these some features that may be added in the future?

Looking forward to interacting over the coming months, impressed by what the team has created thus far :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

The new app is a game-changer. Seamless mobile swap experience, zero fees, and effortless on-ramp to Solana. Comprehensive token selection, intuitive search, and verification. Top-notch!
:blush:

9 Likes

Simple and slick UI & UX. Just a coooooooooool app. Incredible job by the team. This mobile app alone can easily onboard millions into the Jup & Sol ecosystem in a blink​:clap:t6::clap:t6:

5 Likes

Very good to hear about the Jup mobile , looking foward to enjoy using it ,I love the new innovation cause it will be make trading so easy

4 Likes

UI looks simple and familiar to Phantom. Hope to see other feature like MEV Protection being implemented on the Jupiter Mobile.

Instant Buy - hope to see more fiat currencies being supported. Can’t find SGD. Would also like to see the exchange rate for the various onramp option which is shown on Jup.ag.

Anxiously waiting for Android app :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Loving the IOS version of the app. Easy to use and set up too.

Although one recommendation (unless I missed it), it would be good to have the option to whole coins directly from apple pay or credit card. Currently we only seem to have the option to buy set amounts of based on cash value. It would be good to say " i want to buy 1 SOL" or 2 and the cash value required comes up.

7 Likes

I believe the ios version is awesome, looking forward to android roll out :+1:.

9 Likes

Very intuitive and simple to use app - great job !

6 Likes

I do have one thought regarding safety which may help avoid backlash by if something were ever to go wrong for those not so crypto literate when they first create a new wallet.

Perhaps once someone has ticked that they have backed up their seed phrase they get two or three confirmation messages asking them to type in a random word from their phrase to confirm they have in fact saved their phrase.

“Confirm word three”
“Confirm word seven”
Etc.

Because we all know people, especially people new to the space will be fomoing to buy the newest low cap shitter, click straight through break their phone someday, not be able to get their account back and then blame the app because nobody likes to accept responsibility :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lovely app, UI/UX-wise it’s simple and easy to use!
Main pain point for me is that we don’t know the Price of a token (unless you buy/sell 1 qty).

6 Likes

Patiently waiting for Android Version.

4 Likes

I love the apple pay option lol! HAHA

6 Likes

I like it, it reminds me of Phantom with some differences, this is good because we have been using Solana wallets for a long time and it is very quick to import your wallet and intuitive, easy to use with quick access to onramp purchases with Apple Pay and credit cards. This is a big step because everything is getting easier and faster. The swap is very fast and not to mention 0%. As constructive criticism, I would like to add in the future to see your staking balance with the value in dollars, so that all the information about Jupiter is in Jupiter mobile, basically it would be adding in the next updates all the data and information that is on the page main account of jup.ag so you don’t have to depend on a different wallet when looking at your balance or making operations. This is just the beginning and there is still a lot to build but!! phamton is shaking :ghost: :green_heart: As always, thanks to the entire team and community for making everything easier and easier.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for the android version

5 Likes

Apple pay is a game changer come bull run. Any plans for it be an offramp or does that require KYC?

3 Likes

It’s a fantastic app and i can’t wait to see the DAO voting integrated so i can governance from my phone.

5 Likes