No cat should be left behind

Hey JUP friends,

I was AFK since late June. Dealing with the aftermath of wife’s mom passing.

I just signed in now and to my MASSIVE disappointment, I noticed rewards started already but it’s expired and I can’t claim.

The last time I checked was late June. Thats not that long ago. I didn’t see any communication regarding needing to check in weekly or do anything to claim at that point.

I committed my funds, I bought in more. Helped Zeus out, but lost big on that as well but kept the faith.

I’ve been a big fan for a while. Promoted JUP and governance participation to all my peeps digital and irl. I participated in forums and helped others do detailed technical analysis on launchpad candidates. I was working on some tracks and content with my music producer friends for JuP community. In 2025/6 planning some events in Austin (we did artbomb 2022).

30 days is absolutely shameful. And completely unnecessary. Without any opt-in notification system. Without any very early warning to dao and its members to check in frequently for rewards… that rewards will NOT be airdropped (I had no idea). And I was in 80% of all JUP calls.

I honestly wonder if this was intentional. Can someone explain to me why 30 days was chosen and if the dao had a part in deciding this? Did we vote on this?

Again, people have lives away from digital here. There are many people that want to see JUP and our community succeed, giving them <30 days to surface (especially in a bear market) to see a Twitter post, is unrealistic and short sighted.

We NEED to band together and form a remedy. This is not acceptable.

Again, I’ve been AFK. My wife’s last surviving parent passed and they were not on talking terms so it was even harder. Anyway, the point is… life is happening away from these forums.

And earnest energy input into dao, with financial staking, should be rewarded if that is part of the expectations. I locked, voted, participated, told many others to do the same and they did. And now I’m cut out bc life happens and someone from the top decided the rules of their own game.

It won’t be the end of the world, but if we can’t band together around situations that require compassion with our own people… my confidence in this entire thing will be broken.

Please figure something out.
Thanks for listening,

BizPanda.

3 Likes