LFG Introduction: stabble - Solana's first frictionless liquidity layer

The best utility projects wee need more project like that :+1:

4 Likes

gm everyone!

Feel free to join today’s pre-mainnet launch community AMA, where I will answer all your questions:

11 Likes

This is one of the projects I have been most excited about. I think the fact that almost all questions are being answered is awesome. The updates are phenomenal as well. I do have a question what would you say has been the most challenging part of your journey in launching Stabble thus far?

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate them!

I must admit, the most challenging part was at the beginning, during the deepest bear market. It was tough not knowing if we would survive the next 2-3 months. Fortunately, we pulled through. If you have a solid product or protocol, it’s definitely possible to raise funds even during a bear market, but things move much more slowly compared to now.

6 Likes

gm everyone :alien:

As we’re launching our protocol alongside the points system tomorrow, here is everything you need to know:

6 Likes

This is very exciting - thanks for sharing!

2 Likes
8 Likes

:rocket: To the Stabble Team Behind the Mainnet Launch :rocket:

Congratulations on finally unleashing your digital baby into the wild, wild web! :globe_with_meridians:

It’s not every day that a mainnet takes its first steps, and yours is already sprinting like it’s been chased by byte-hungry bugs. But fear not, for it has been coded to perfection, ready to tackle every 1 and 0 thrown its way.

May your blocks be forever chained, your transactions swift as lightning, and your nodes stand strong against the storm of traffic. :cloud_with_lightning:

Here’s to the sleepless nights turning into triumphant days, as your creation zips through cyberspace, making digital history. :clinking_glasses:

So, pop the champagne, throw the confetti, and let’s all take a moment to appreciate the new kid on the blockchain. Just remember, now that it’s live, it’s time to keep those updates rolling—because nobody likes a stale chain!

Cheers to many successful cycles of uptime! :tada:

Sincerely,
A Fellow Crypto-Comedian

8 Likes

Not expert in crypto, but holder since 2019 more or less.

Tried it out, still not many pairs but working great for what I could experience.

3 Likes

@kiliandefi , congratulations on the launch of mainnet, i wonder when is voting and TGE.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot @horsemenship :pray:

Jupiter has still not yet released a date for the next vote. We will keep you posted :wink:

6 Likes

gm everyone,

Just some quick updates from stabble:

1. We have now implemented a points system for our airdrop, as well as a points leaderboard in our dapp: https://app.stabble.org
  2. We’re collaborating with Solana Mobile as well as the SagaDAO to distribute our points multiplier NFT to all of their holders: Next-Gen Solana Explorer
  3. Integrations: We’re currently waiting for Jupiter to integrate us, additionally, we’re currently talking to Phantom, Solflare, and OKX Wallet.
  4. We just published this article/guide on how exactly stabble can eliminate impermanent loss (feature release in 6 weeks):
7 Likes

Hey Stabble Team!

We’re interested in showcasing your LFG Introduction and would love to have you on the JUP and Juice podcast to discuss it!

If you’re interested, reach out to “saxweb3” (devID: 1259981124030173216) or “wake5” (devID: 127776013848412160) on Discord.

Or DM “saxweb3” or “wakegmi” on X.

(Please ensure you use the correct contact information, double check devIDs and twitter handle spelling, don’t get scammed. We will never ask for money, seed phrases or private information).

Alternatively you can fill out this form on Jup Eco: https://ve.jup.eco/form

Look forward to hearing from you,

JUP and Juice Podcast

14 Likes

gm @wake! thanks for your offer, that sounds amazing. I just DM’d you on X :wink:

9 Likes

thank you very much for this opportunity! The stabble community really appreciates your work.

9 Likes

Nice sir :handshake:
Really looking forward to that podcast

6 Likes

gm Catdets,

The podcast will be happening today at 20:00h UTC/20:00h CEST, tune in:

12 Likes

Thanks to everyone who joined our session yesterday. It was truly amazing!

Below, you can find the recording from yesterday as well as my favorite juice receipt :wink:

12 Likes

One of the most interesting interviews so far!

6 Likes

Thanks for the JUP and Juice podcast and well done Kilian.

Very nice to see the CEO in person :clap: :clap:

10 Likes