Jup Mobile Features

*Note to mods, can we make a JUPMOBILE category?

Following Meows post about feedback in Jup Mobile (Feedback Thread On JUP Mobile - #17 by RJMG) here are some features id like to see:
-Browser function to connect to sites.
-NFT viewer per wallet
-Assets within other wallets when you search (similar to what sol scan shows you)
-Integration of $JUP staking in one click.
-Incentives for buying $JUP, $JLP and $JUPSOL.
-LFG launchpad
-DAO Vote page
-integrated messaging
-Any others?

Im sure the team are already working on this, but would be cool to see!

18 Likes
  • LFG launchpad
  • DAO Vote page
  • integrated messaging
  • … All-in-one

Jup mobile must be the place for the new meta!

7 Likes

Exactly, first of all I thank @lochie2001 for mentioning me in this thread. For me you are absolutely right, although it is still early I would like to see in the future all the functions available in the Jupiter ecosystem within Jupmobile. Since this involves a lot of work, I would focus on the most important thing, Swap is now available. I would like to see in the next update to be able to open DCA and VA operations, then you can add DAO and the voting page to be able to vote without having to depend on phamton, I don’t know how difficult this can be but it would be to minimize everything there is trained in JUP and gradually introducing it into JUP MOBILE. without forgetting security, by depending on an application it is easier for there to be a security breach, there is a lot at stake and many seed phrases that can be leaked. With each update the security would have to be checked. all the best :pray:t3::leaves:

3 Likes

DAO voting is the first thing that comes to my mind that should be immediately added, but i’m sure it will

3 Likes

Added! Ty so much my man

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome. You raise some excellent points!

3 Likes

I believe a lot of integration will happen in the future. All Jupiter products and features will surely be added :handshake:. Matter of time

3 Likes

waiting for the android, but i’d assumed DAO voting would have high priority to be included at the go.

2 Likes