IDEAS TO IMPROVE DAO

I was going participate in a bounty on following link

I have researched on jup DAO and concluded some ideas to share the community to get the critique. Please share your thoughts on following ideas. Thank you in advance
My Stance:
It is evident from reading the Twitter essay on the C.A.R.E. framework—Cohesion, Activation, Reach, and Education—that these pillars provide a crucial basis for any DAO to develop. Nonetheless, there exist prospects for additional advancement and enhancement in these domains that may unleash even more substantial possibilities. In light of this, I think the DAO would profit from putting more of an emphasis on “Sustainability” and “Innovation.” Although C.A.R.E. focuses on short-term expansion, long-term sustainability and a steady flow of new ideas could increase the DAO’s influence, standing, and participation.

Sustainability:

It relates to ensuring that the DAO has a solid governance structure, resource allocation, and continual funding. The creation of grant groups tasked with looking for and obtaining multi-year funding opportunities, external partnerships, or diversified revenue streams could help JUP DAO overcome current common challenge in maintaining long-term member participation and consistent resource flows faced by many DAOs. This will also ensure that the DAO remains financially healthy, and its efforts continue to thrive even during periods of poor market sentiment.

Innovation:

Innovation relates to leveraging new tools and technologies that push the boundaries of the DAO’s capabilities. Workgroups could be established to investigate the integration of AI, automation, or other state-of-the-art Web3 technologies that expedite procedures such as data management, community development, and voting. This would demonstrate the DAO’s flexibility and forward-thinking nature, which would energize current members and draw in new ones.

With respect to the current C.A.R.E architecture, decentralized learning initiatives for orienting new members and updating existing members on quickly changing Web3 technologies can strengthen Education. Enabling DAO members to participate in hackathons centered around new emerging technologies (like tokenomics and ZK-rollups) or providing organized grant groups devoted to creating instructional materials will enable them to become self-sufficient and more fully committed to the purpose.

Lastly, increasing cross-team cooperation within the DAO could help with cohesion. Workgroups could be established with the express purpose of bridging disparate initiatives and guaranteeing that they are in line with the main objectives. These groups would improve communication and assist in resolving interdepartmental conflicts before they become more significant roadblocks.

Through the implementation of sustainability and innovation, in conjunction with the reinforcement of education and cohesion via specialized workgroups, the DAO may fortify its fundamental tenets and guarantee sustained expansion and influence.

2 Likes