How about add more J.U.P Stake function,Put 20% ASR into longer staker rewards.

Could we add more J.U.P Stake function-(let JUP staker choose locked time ) then add more vote power for those who choose locked down longer. For example :locked one year-( voet power X1.1 or 1.15).

9 Likes

hmm that would suggest staking is about rewards more than voting power. makes sense but, not the point of asr

6 Likes

ASR aims to encourage active community participation within the DAO. Staking serves as a mechanism to facilitate voting and community engagement, which is why staking alone doesn’t yield any direct rewards. The value comes from actively participating in the governance process. When viewed through this lens, the debate over the length of staking periods becomes irrelevant, as the focus is on community involvement rather than passive rewards.

5 Likes

It’s not how long you stake but how you participate in decisions making through your voting power. Staking doesn’t guarantee ASR rewards but voting with your staking jup make you a Dao. 30days is reasonable.

4 Likes

agree with this take, voting should be for further decentralising & positive outcomes for the growth of the JUP project not just to get more JUP

1 Like

Most seem to prefer the status quo

I would have suggested myself, reducing the unstake duration for some sort of collateral

3 Likes

we can Buy more and stake more.

1 Like

Agree that more stake function is needed, but this has alter motives to accumulate more JUP from ASR.

I think functionality should be changed to allow stakers the ability to use their JUP across defi

1 Like