About the LFG Updates category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

73 Likes

I think this should be specific to the LFG Launchpad itself, otherwise there will be a lot of noise. We can use this as a place to discuss the launchpad and ways to improve it. I think a different category should be created for any sort of potential launch project ideas, which will probably be noisy, but that’s okay. Out of the noise, good ideas will emerge.

26 Likes

I’m sorry, but it seems I created my topic in the wrong category because I couldn’t make my own, I continue to study the platform

14 Likes

All good, no decisions made, just discussion. :smiley:

14 Likes

Jupiter Exchange Glossary for New Meows

1. Jupiter Exchange:
A platform for organically launching projects and tokens, using innovative liquidity models such as Meteora’s DLMM Pools.

2. Meteora’s DLMM Pools (Dynamic Liquidity Managed Market Pools):
Specialized liquidity pools designed to provide single-sided liquidity, facilitating early backstop liquidity and organic liquidity bootstrap for new projects.

3. Single-Sided Liquidity:
A type of liquidity provision where users can contribute just one asset (e.g., a token or currency) to a liquidity pool, as opposed to traditional two-sided liquidity.

4. Backstop Liquidity:
Initial liquidity provided to ensure that there is enough market depth for the token at the beginning of its lifecycle.

5. Organic Liquidity Bootstrap:
A process of gradually building liquidity in a natural and sustainable manner, often through community participation and gradual market adoption.

6. Curvature (Input Parameter):
Determines the distribution of liquidity across different price ranges in the DLMM pool.

7. Initial Price (Input Parameter):
The starting price of a token when it is first launched on the exchange.

8. Maximum Price (Input Parameter):
The upper limit of the token’s price range within the DLMM pool.

9. Initial Number of Tokens (Input Parameter):
The quantity of tokens initially placed in the DLMM pool, usually denoted in millions.

10. Bin Step (Input Parameter):
Defines the granularity of the price by altering the number of bins (segments) in the DLMM pool, affecting how detailed the price intervals are.

11. Price Curve:
A graph or visualization showing how the price of a token changes over time, especially as tokens are withdrawn from the DLMM pool.

12. Liquidity Distribution:
A representation of how much liquidity (e.g., funds or tokens) is available at each price point within the pool.

13. DLMM Bins:
Sections or intervals within the DLMM pool, each representing a specific price range and the corresponding liquidity.

14. Tokens Table:
A table that shows the relationship between the number of tokens withdrawn from the pool and the amount of USDC (or other currencies) present in the pool.

15. Price Table:
This table illustrates the relationship between different price levels of a token and the corresponding amount of USDC (or other currencies) in the liquidity pool.

This glossary is designed to help newcomers to the Jupiter Exchange quickly familiarize themselves with the essential terms and features, especially those relevant to token launching and liquidity management.

34 Likes