Sanctum LFG: building the infinite-LST future

Sorry I’m so late to this. Totally understand if you can’t reply.

I know I’m just repeating many of the above but still bears saying: This is great. I love it. Transferred a large chunk of my SOL exposure into Sanctum LSTs just recently.

What I really like about this is how UA (user acquisition) focused this is. You’re right, the old model, the one from Ethereum is: Launch an LST and a token and use the token to bribe a bunch of ETH into your LST. EigenLayer is just all that layered on top.
But then all you become is an ETH LST providers and how many of them do we actually need?

Your way is to get projects who already have their own UA for other reasons (coffee, memecoins, charity, gaming… whatever) and let them add their own SOL LST to their existing utility. Everyone eats. Or PvE as you’ve so eloquently put it.

The question I have is around liquidity of these LSTs in defi. You’ve explained the underlying depeg risk well, but what if a projects wants to run their LST as the main token pairing to their own token’s liquidity? It would make sense, it’s like you get two bites of the cherry, your token on one side of the LP, your LST on the other. But where would the liquidity come from for these long tail LSTs?
Is this what Infinity does? Could you explain a bit about how Infinity removes depeg risk to allow wide usage of long tail LSTs (BTW loved the speculative LST use case in the Google Doc, I see laineSOL came true!).

4 Likes

Cool tech with a pretty and playful brand. Definitely rooting for this team!

1 Like

We have a lot of choices, just choose one that aligns with you believes🙌🏿

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your support! <3

Yes!!! You get it. We’ve gotten some fantastic distribution from our partners and vice-versa. And I can’t tell you how good it feels to celebrate our partners’ wins full-throatedly, rather than being anxious and envious of your competitor’s. It makes such a big difference. This, to me, is what the ethos of crypto should be. After all, we are still early.

Yes, this is exactly what Infinity does. Infinity is this basket of all the LSTs and it allows swaps between them. But it’s not just Infinity – Sanctum Router and Reserve ensure that long-tail LSTs can be converted to other LSTs or SOL. I won’t rehash the details here but you can learn more at How does The Router work? | Docs and What does the Reserve do? | Docs

3 Likes

This is awesome. Thanks for all of the useful info!

1 Like

I read it as PVP = Solana protocols fight each other for LST market share

PVE = All of Solana vs all the other crypto chains/ecosystems for the next million users

1 Like

this convinced me, u got my money

1 Like

Remember topics like that on jet protocol xd
LFG Sanctum
Rest in peace, Socean

Can we see details of your tokenomics, vesting periods, LFG token allocation, eligibility for an airdrop and token distribution model

some transparency on these will help folks decide if they want to vote for your project. other projects in this LFG are being more transparent

1 Like

great project, looks like the team know what they doing.its always a long road, keep up the good work

Sanctum is 70% nice work guys :rocket::rocket::rocket::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I read your project completely,
The view that you have from the community is very true
especially the Jup community, you are one of the most powerful projecs in these two rounds, I wish you success together with a dynamic community.
I congratulate you in advance on your success.

Thanks for such informative post, found the right answers I was looking for

Hi Perry, the “P” in both PVP and PVE represents an organization, project, company etc. not individual persons as in the end users, right? Just wanted to confirm if my understanding was correct.

Thanks 🫶🏻

Gm. Is there a tokenomics draft somewhere to read and comment on?

2 Likes

@fplee hi Sanctum team. Do you have a bug bounty? I found something which i don’t want put into public, where to write?

1 Like

I promised to work with the LFG community to design our tokenomics together if Sanctum was voted to launch on Jupiter.

I have written a proposal on Sanctum’s forum here. Would appreciate everyone’s insights!

1 Like

Send me a direct message on Twitter (@soleconomist) or on Telegram (@fp_lee).

PvP and PvE as in Player versus Player or Player versus Environment.

For me PvP would be all against each other. PvE would be Solana LSTs growing together.a

Sorry for late reply. Last Smartphone crashed

2 Likes

I really love this new approach, we should definitely get a Spanish section for my Hispanic people I could help you with that as they really need to join the $jup revolution