Round #2 of LFG Voting

same for me, let’s go

3 Likes

First place, 1. Sanctum is definitely a much needed infrastructure for Solana.

Second place, 5. Nyan Heroes hands down. This is a game that can compete against Web2 shooters and the best I’ve played so far amongst 30+ blockchain games I played. This game will be the biggest impetus for mass adoption Solana has ever seen, bringing in a massive influx of non-crypto folks to crypto.

8 Likes

I appreciate your replying.
But the scenario I’m wondering is that if I’ve already unstake my $JUP for 15 days, what will happen if I stake some new $JUP? Maybe it’ll restart my unstaking date (the situation that I need to unstake $JUP for 30 days) or maybe it’ll continue to my unstaking process (the situation that I only need to unstake for another 15 days). I’ve browse through Jupiter’s document, but I cannot find any part mentioning this.

Thanks again!

5 Likes

Some nifty summaries right there, thanks for sharing!

Maybe I missed it on the forum posts of the respective projects but I would have found it extremely valuable to watch such a video as a primer.

@Slorg are these video-summaries available before the initial post of any given project in the forum, and if yes, could we include them there / pin them in a visible spot in the future?

4 Likes

“Was the second round of voting based on weighted votes or did you eliminate the whale accounts?”

1 Like

This is my first opportunity for LFG Voting, I’m so excited to join

9 Likes

This will be my first vote. Will we be able to see the voting statistics regarding each project once the voting has started?

2 Likes

Yeah. everything is public on-chain.

But we try not to show it to you to affect your decision-making. Additionally, it doesnt matter if you voted for who wins, you will get the same ASR rewards.

6 Likes

Voting on vote.jup.ag? How r we notified when it is open 2 vote

2 Likes

I was thinking the same exact thing… still need more research though!

3 Likes

“Was the second round of voting based on weighted votes or did you eliminate the whale accounts?”

1 Like

Great post! Hours of deep dive right in front of me. Really appreciated! Good job!

3 Likes

Please how do I vote?

6 Likes

All projects are great
Be ready and vote wisely as degens commonly say…LFG!

6 Likes

let’s go! Jupiter is incredible, let’s be giants!

6 Likes

Yes. There is no additional weighting given to staking length.

3 Likes

There are some FAQs here that will help: J.U.P.

3 Likes

Generally by announcements in Discord and on Twitter/X.

Date and time for the next vote has already been announced:

Also some FAQs here if you have other questions: J.U.P.

4 Likes

Goodluck to all LFG candidates. My votes will go to Sanctum and Uprock this round

6 Likes

Where you stake your $JUP under that after April 17th-19th youll see a voting section.

2 Likes