Prioritizing Stakers: Heaviest Airdrop Rewards for DAO Contributors

Interesting take and super straightforward :smiley: . And I kinda agree with the fact that the stakers are locking a big amount of their cashflow (thus they canā€™t use their $jup in any other defi services besides voting on jup DAO), doing it for the sake of the project, the token PA protection, DAO and community. It should definitely have a big wheight in a future potential jupuary. Maybe some will argue the fact that are others that make ā€œbig volumesā€ with the trading products, I am aware of it and thatā€™s why in the same time I think we should not forget about those who use the other products that bring back to the project important value through collected feesā€¦maybe take account about those who are super active and commited in the socials and pump/boost jupiter in other ways too. There was also another proposal regarding the jupuary criterias from carl, here in jup researchā€¦donā€™t know if u checked it, but I found it pretty interesting, let me know what you feel about it, if u didnt have the chance to take a look:

6 Likes