A Post-Mortem Retrospective of the first WG Vote

Good synopsis. A couple of things come to mind after reading:

• Is feasible to schedule future DAO votes in advance and make a full calendar available for all to see? It doesn’t have to be set in stone. It can be subject to change. It would also help maybe avoid some major holidays.

• It’s clear that people become more involved when the vote goes live. Is it possible to extend the voting period from 3 to 4 or even 5 days for proposals? LFG Launchpad votes are fine at 3 days.

• Looking back, I don’t believe there was a tweet from the Jupiter account when either the proposal or the vote went live. Should there be a separate DAO account on X? (Meaningless to me as I don’t use X but most people do. They don’t call it Crypto Twitter for nothing.)

• Parameters for the 6-month accountability vote should be set ASAP so as to avoid that same feeling of limbo.

• Due date for the first CWG quarterly report?

• The ‘Proposal Review Board’ is a great idea. A proposal template also sounds like it has promise.

And finally, this was posted ~5 hours ago but still not mentioned in Discord? I would think you’d like to let folks know it’s here. Sound the alarm!

6 Likes